I have been managing individual and business clients' financial requirements for over a decade, specialising in providing individually tailored, face-to-face advice in all areas of financial planning including:
- Building and Preserving Capital - providing advice and guidance on new and existing investments.
- Retirement Planning - providing advice and guidance on establishing new corporate and individual pension arrangements and also on existing schemes.
- Estate and Inheritance Tax Planning - providing solutions to mitigate a potential inheritance tax liability.
- Advice on protecting you, your family and your business against financial risks - including general insurance, life assurance, sickness insurance and health assurance.
- Employee Benefits - I offer a consultancy service to business clients that takes into account both the needs of the business and employees.
My clients include professional business people, charities, trustees, young families, those approaching retirement and those who are retired.
Through the distinguished St. James’s Place brand, my clients have access to their distinctive approach to investment management. This involves engaging the services of carefully selected and monitored external fund managers.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.